The report provides an overview of the “Fracking Chemicals Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Fracking Chemicals Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Fracking Chemicals Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244271
The market for fracking chemicals is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.02 % during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Major factors driving the market studied are the growing demand for longer lateral lengths and stabilizing rate of drilled but uncompleted (DUC) well inventory. However, environmental risks such as a large amount of fresh water usage, and chemical spills at the surface are hindering the fracking activity and in turn, is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Water-based fracking fluids dominated the demand for fracking chemicals. Fracking using water-based fluid results in complex structure and often connect to primary fractures, which enhances the permeability around the wellbore substantially.
– Alternative fracking technologies such as waterless fracking, usage of green chemicals, propane gel, and other technologies, are expected to create substantial growth opportunities in the future.
– North America dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from the US and Canada.
The Fracking Chemicals Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Fracking Chemicals Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Horizontal & Directional Wells
– The combination of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling have opened up new areas for oil and gas development across the world, with particular focus on natural gas reservoirs, such as shale and tight sands.
– Horizontal drilling has a lesser impact on the environment compared to vertical drilling. Instead of drilling a dozen or more vertical wells, oil and gas companies are able to extract same volumes of oil and gas through a horizontal well.
– The horizontal & directional wells account for the largest share in the fracking fluids market, majorly due to the increasing number of horizontally drilled wells in the countries, such as the United States, Canada, China, and Russia.
– The US shale boom has fueled the growth in the number of horizontal wells drilled. In 2017, the total number of horizontally drilled wells reached 126,653, representing an increase of 8.2% from the 2016 levels. Adding to this, horizontal & directional drilled wells accounted for around 94% of the United States’ drilling activity in 2018.
– In the case of Canada, vertical well drilling activity has declined since 2006 in favor of horizontal drilling, which helped to increase the access to oil and natural gas in tighter rock formations. As of 2018, more than 50% of Western Canada’s well is drilled horizontally.
– Though North America accounts for the largest share of the horizontal & directional well drilled for fracking, countries such as Argentina, Saudi Arabia, and China are gradually ramping up its fracking activities to tap their unconventional reserve and increase domestic oil & gas production.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region had traditionally dominated the demand for fracking chemicals and is expected to be the leader in the coming years.
– Demand for fracking chemicals in the US, the largest market, has been favored by the low breakeven price and technological advancement in hydraulic fracturing. The country has witnessed a shift from vertical to horizontal drilling, with longer lateral lengths and increased number of frac stages per well, coupled with increased fracking fluid consumption per foot. In 2017, the horizontal well count in the United States reached 126,653, representing an increase of around 8.2% over the previous year’s horizontal well count. Continuing with this trend, the share of horizontally drilled wells in the country reached 87% by the end of 2018.
– Western Canada accounts for about 95% of the nation’s total production. In the coming years, till 2035, conventional production is expected to remain flat – rising to 1.33 million b/d from 1.32 million b/d in 2017. Horizontal well drilling activity has been dominating since 2010, and it accounts for the vast majority of drilling activity in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin (WCSB). The liquid-rich Montney and Duvernay formation are expected to contribute to the major demand for fracking chemicals, as the formation is likely to contribute about half a million of production by 2026.
– As a result, the increasing focus on unconventional reserves to meet the growing demand for oil & gas is expected to drive the fracking market and in turn demand for fracking chemicals.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244271
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Fracking Chemicals Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Fracking Chemicals Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Fracking Chemicals Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Fracking Chemicals Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Fracking Chemicals Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Fracking Chemicals Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Fracking Chemicals Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 115
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244271
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]